Stay safe this season with our seasonal flu vaccine in Altrincham!
Getting the seasonal flu vaccine is a good idea. Maybe you are worried about catching the flu or you are concerned about having time off work. Or maybe you just want to make sure you do not pass it on to the more vulnerable members of your family. Whatever the reason, having the flu vaccine against this year’s strain of seasonal flu can give you protection and peace of mind.
We provide the NHS Flu Vaccine in Altrincham to people aged 18 years and older who are eligible to receive the jab for free.
– Adults 50 and over
– People with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
– Pregnant women
– People living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
– Frontline health or social care workers
If you do not qualify for a free NHS flu jab we can still provide you with a private flu vaccination and this applies for both under and over 50s.
Most people can have a flu vaccine. However, there are a couple of exceptions:
– If you are currently unwell with a fever, you should delay getting the flu jab.
– If you have an egg allergy, speak to your GP or pharmacist before getting the jab.
Please speak to our pharmacy team about eligibility, how to get your NHS flu vaccine in Altrincham. Our pharmacists are well trained and qualified to offer health advice as well as answer all your questions.
Get in touch with us today and ensure you get the protection you need to fight off the seasonal flu. We would be happy to hear from you!